Your Bag (0)Your basket is (too) empty!
Since it was created over 30 years ago, IKKS has proudly proclaimed its status as a French fashion house and highlighted its differences. The brand has managed to carve out a strong identity around mix & match, constantly seeking the right balance between elegant style and a relaxed look. Much more than just a product, IKKS is today an all-encompassing concept, state of mind and lifestyle.
The IKKS Women collection has been aimed at women who are naturally and assertively feminine and constantly in search of new stylistic inspirations. At the heart of its urban-casual dress style, it favours authentic looks, always with refined details.
Through its collection, IKKS Men offers both tailored and sportswear looks. This is why the IKKS men's wardrobe features every man's own particular look: firstly very contemporary, almost avant-garde pieces and secondly, more casual and authentic styles.
IKKS Junior: Baby (0-24 months) & Kid (3-14 years), We Are Young (10-18 years)
Aimed at Boys & Girls aged from 0 to 18 years, IKKS Junior offers young children a creative and fashionable wardrobe, rich in inspiration and continually renewed. The We Are Young collection is aimed at teens through an urban chic style directly inspired by streetwear.
I.Code by IKKS
Since its beginnings in 2005, I.Code, the little sister of IKKS, has played with fashion and styles, offering collections which combine creativity and impertinence, a rock vibe and romanticism, mixing Bohemia with glam chic. In short, an ultra-girly wardrobe, always right on trend.
Do I need to create an account to buy from your website?
No. You don’t need to create an account in order to buy from IKKS; you have the option of completing your purchase using our Guest Checkout process.
However, setting up an account will allow you to order without having to fill in your details every time you place an order. Having an account not only speeds up the order process, but also allows you to see your order history, track your orders, save your personal and payment details, get a return slip, edit your favourites items and get exclusive discounts and special offers.
How do I create my IKKS account?
If you have never created an IKKS account, you can do it at any time by clicking My Account at the top right corner of any page of the IKKS website.
If you prefer to create an account at the time you validate your order, browse our shop, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to checkout: a new window will open where you can choose Create a new account. Fill out the required fields: personal details, delivery address and a password that will enable you to sign into and manage your account (together with your e-mail address). Don’t forget to confirm.
How do I access my IKKS account?
Once you are logged in, you can access your account at any time by clicking My Account at the top right corner of any page of the IKKS website.
What can I do with my account?
Creating an account allows you to:
- Track the status of your order
- View and print your bills
- Place future orders much more quickly
- View your purchase history
- Get a return slip
- Change your password
- Manage your personal details
- Subscribe or unsubscribe to our newsletter
- Give us your feedback
I forgot my password
Click My Account at the top right corner of your screen; enter your email address and select Forgot your password? We will send you an email with instructions on how to create a new password.
How can I change my password?
You can change your password at any time: just sign in, click on My Account at the top right corner of any page and change your password in the Personal Information area. Don’t forget to validate the changes you made!
How can I change my email address?
If you wish to change your email address, please contact our Customer Care Service.
How can I change my contact details?
You can change your contact details at any time: just sign into your account and make your changes in the Personal Information section. Don’t forget to validate your changes!
How do I log out?
To sign out of your IKKS account, please click Sign Out in the Account Section, at the top right corner of any page.
How to find the items you wish to buy?
Select the category where the item you are looking for is most likely to appear from the top navigation menu and browse the different categories, either on the left or using the navigation bar at the top of each page. Simply click on any picture or short description to see an enlarged view and other details including a description, price, sizes & size guide, colours, care instructions. Our search tool and filters will also help you quickly find the items you are looking for.
Why can’t I find the item I am looking for?
To find a particular product, you can use our search box or browse by brand or department.
- The website automatically hides from view items out of stock. If the product is no longer available on ikks.com it may be that product is no longer in stock.
- If you have seen an item in an IKKS store and cannot find it online, it may be that the product will be put online at a slightly later date or that it is out of stock.
- If you have seen an item in a multibrand store and cannot find it online, it may be that the product is not part of our online catalogue.
For more information, please call the ikks.com Customer Care Team.
Will you be getting an item back in stock?
We don't currently have the facility to let you know when an item is due back in stock but most of our references are regularly restocked. Please check back on the website at a later date as stock levels and products are updated daily.
Do you have a size guide?
Please refer to the size chart on all our product pages.
I would like to know more about a particular item
Our customer service team will be happy to help and to provide you with additional details. You can contact them by phone, by email or using the live chat if available at the time you are visiting our website.
How to order?
How to place an order?
Shopping at ikks.com is very easy!
Simply follow the steps below:
- Find the items you wish to buy
- Add the items to your shopping bag
- Review your card
- Continue to checkout
How to add an item to your shopping bag?
When you are on the product page, you will need to select the size of the item that you want before clicking Add To Bag. For one size items, please do not forget to select One Size before adding them to your cart.
An item is in my bag, is it reserved?
No, an item is not reserved by placing it in your bag. This means there is a chance your item may go out of stock whilst it is still in your bag.
Your order is confirmed when you select your delivery and payment method and click the Pay Now button.
How to review your cart and proceed to checkout?
You have 3 options after once you are in your shopping cart:
- You may decide to continue to shop by selecting Continue Shopping which will lead you back to the different categories of our website. You can access your shopping bag at any time by clicking on the small shopping basket at the top right corner of any page or by adding a new item to it, following the process previously described.
- You can review your shopping bag and remove items if you wish
- If you are satisfied with the content of your shopping bag, you can click Order, which will lead you to the first step in the checkout process.
Clicking on the Order button of your shopping bag will lead you to the first of the 3 steps of the checkout process:
- Select the delivery mode, review your delivery address and enter your promotional code if you have one. Once you are happy with your choices, click Proceed to checkout
- Select the payment method for your order. Please read our terms and conditions and accept them by checking the box.
- Proceed to the payment page by clicking Pay Now.
You will receive a confirmation email summarising the details of your order.
How can I pay?
We currently accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, iDeal (Netherlands), IKKS online vouchers and IKKS Gift Cards.
How safe is it to pay online?
IKKS uses the PCI DSS certified Adyen secure payment system to guarantee the complete security of purchases. All confidential payment data are transmitted in encrypted form (SSL) directly to the financial institution.
My payment is refused. What can I do?
If you have registered, but your payment didn't go through, it means that it was rejected by the bank.
Alternatively, you can try using another payment method to get access immediately.
How do I pay with a voucher or a gift card?
Please select the corresponding option at the checkout stage of you transaction, enter your voucher or gift card code and click Confirm.
If you used the total value of your voucher/gift card, you can pay the balance of your order using another voucher or another method of payment.
If you did not use the total value of your voucher, you will be able to use it for one of your next orders. The code remains the same and you can view the balance at any time in the Vouchers area of the My Account section.
If you do not use the total value of your gift card, the balance will be credited on your account as soon as your parcel leaves our warehouse.
Please pay attention to the expiration dates!
Some terms and conditions commonly apply to IKKS promotional codes. The applicable email or page may contain additional terms and conditions that add to what you see on this page.
- Vouchers and gift cards cannot be used for previously placed orders or existing orders
- Vouchers and gift cards are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash
- Vouchers and gift cards are valid only for a limited time
- To use a voucher or gift card you must enter the code in the corresponding field and validate it prior to completing the order
Please note that payment by voucher or gift card is not available when ordering as a Guest.
I can´t find the code for my voucher
Please log in and click on your name at the top right corner of the website in order to access the Vouchers Section.
How do I use my promotional code?
IKKS will occasionally give out promotional codes as part of specific offers.
Some terms and conditions commonly apply to IKKS promotional codes. The applicable email or page may contain additional terms and conditions that add to what you see on this page.
- Promotional codes or vouchers cannot be applied to previously placed orders or existing orders
- Promotional codes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash or credit
- Promotional codes are valid only for a limited time
- Certain products are excluded from promo codes. See the specific details of the promo code for a list of included of excluded products
- To apply a promo code, you must enter it and validate it prior to completing the order
- All promotions are subject to stock availability
I placed an order but I did not receive an e-mail from you
If you completed all the steps of the checkout process and submitted an order but didn't receive an email from IKKS, your order was likely placed. Please first check your Spam folder in your email account. Alternatively you can go to the Order History section of your IKKS account: if you see the order in your history, it means that it went through.
If you aren't able to locate your order with any of these options or would like us to confirm it for you, please contact us.
Has my order been validated?
After you have submitted an order we will send you an order confirmation email containing your order number, the details of the product(s) you have ordered and your contact details.
How can I track my orders?
Sign in and go to the My Account section by clicking your name at the top right corner. Click Order History and check your order status. Please not that we will email you each time your order status changes.
When your order leaves our distribution centre, we’ll email you with a tracking number so you can follow its journey through the courier's website.
Order tracking definitions
- In Fulfilment: your order has been accepted and our warehouse is working hard to fill your order. Your package will be send as soon as possible.
- Shipped: Your order has been completely filled and been handed over to the carrier.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled, and you will not receive any merchandise or be billed for the transaction. Your credit card statement may show a temporary charge, but that charge will be reversed by your credit card company and you will not be billed for this order.
If you placed your order as a guest, please click here to get information about your order status. We will email you with a tracking number as your order leaves our distribution center.
I can´t find my order
If your order does not appear in the My Account section please make sure that you signed up with the right login and password. Besides, please check that you received either the email confirming your order.
If you are still unable to locate your order, you may have placed it as a Guest. Please click here for more information about your order.
If you still cannot find your order, do not hesitate to contact us.
Can I cancel or change my order?
If you just placed your order, please contact us right away. We prepare your order for shipment minutes after we place your order. This timeframe makes it difficult for us to change or cancel your order. However, we're here for you and we'll do our very best to support your request!
How do I return an item to you?
You have 14 calendar days after receiving your order to decide what you want to keep or return.
Start your order return by logging into your IKKS account and going to the Returns section.
- Choose the order from which you would like to return items, click View more and Start a return
- Select the items you wish to return using the checkboxes and click Confirm
- Tell us why you are returning the item(s) by choosing an option from our drop-down menu, leave a comment if you like and click Continue
- Choose your preferred refund method and confirm the return
Your return slip will show on the next step: you can print it right away if you like or later on through in the Returns section of your account. Your return slip states the address where your items have to be sent back. Please do not forget to print it and include it with the item(s) you are returning.
Your return has to reach our warehouse within 14 calendar days after you initiated your return.
We recommend all returns to be sent with a traceable carrier. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our warehouse. You are responsible for the parcel until it reaches our warehouse.
Non EU countries:
- Your return slip will show here as soon as your return has been validated from our Customer Care Team. Please do not forget to print it and include it with the item(s) you are returning.
- You will then receive within 24 working hours an email sent by our partner in charge of shipping your return. Please follow carefully the instructions in that email to send your parcel back to us.
Please make sure your items are in the original condition: we will refund any item(s), provided that the item(s) has not been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and that all labels and tags are attached.
If you have ordered as a guest and would like to send an item back to us, please click here.
Please note that personalized items cannot be accepted for return or exchange.
Can I return an item to a Collection Point?
Unfortunately products ordered online CANNOT currently be returned through a collection point. Please return using a standard traceable service.
I cannot find my return slip. What should I do?
Don’t worry if you cannot access your return slip right away. Some reasons for return require a validation from our Customer Care Team. We will look into this as soon as possible so that you can get access to your return slip shortly.
How much does it cost to return an item?
European union: We're sorry but we are unable to offer a free returns service. Returns must be made at your own cost. Please return using a standard traceable service.
Non EU countries: Our partner Webinterpret will organize your return. Please follow carefully their instructions to send your parcel back to us. A flat fee amounting to 15€ or 12 CHF will be charged to you.
I cannot find my order in the Return section. What should I do?
If you passed the 14-day registration deadline, you cannot register any order return.
In all other cases, please contact our Customer Service: we will be happy to look into this for you.
Where is my refund?
Please allow two weeks for the processing of returns.
Any refund will automatically be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order (unless you specified you wish a credit voucher at the time you initiated your return). This typically takes 5 working days, depending on your payment method issuer.
If you requested a refund by credit voucher, you will receive a confirmation email with your voucher code (validity: 12 months). You can also find your voucher code by logging into your account and going to the Vouchers Section.
Please see “How do I pay with a voucher or a gift card?” for more information.
Exchanging items in the online store?
We are sorry but we are unable to offer an exchange service. If you would like an alternative item or size, please return the unwanted item(s) for a refund (see “How do I return an item to you?”) and place a new order for the item(s) which you would like. We would be happy to offer you free delivery on your new order: please contact us before you place it!
Can I return an item to an IKKS store?
Unfortunately products ordered online CANNOT currently be returned or exchanged in store except if your order has been delivered to an IKKS Store. In that case, you can bring your return back to the same store. Be sure to bring along your return slip.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
We're sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect or faulty item.
Please contact as soon as possible stating the order number giving us details of your order and further details of the issue. Our customer service will look into this for you.